The Landscaping Process
First Impression Landscaping
prides itself on working closely with our clients while
designing a landscape. After all, you're the boss.
We encourage one-on-one involvement, yet respect your time
and try to make it as brief a process as possible. The
landscape process proceeds as follows:
We have found that this procedure saves considerable time and allows you to
actually see what you are getting before a shovel ever breaks ground.
- To save time (yours and ours), we begin the landscape process with an initial
meeting to get a feel for your desires for the plan.
- Next we devise a list of carefully researched and chosen plants and/or
hardscape items to best fulfill your desires and budget.
- Digital photography is then taken of your site to serve as the "before"
- Using digital imagery software specially created for the landscape architect,
we design your plan including pictures of the plants as they will appear after two to three years of growth.
- The pictorial "after" plans are presented to your for your approval or for
- Once a finished plan is agree upon, it is installed.